Worship & Creative Pastors
Community Pastors & GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Power Place exists to help you ENCOUNTER The Lord’s Presence daily
Honor Up, Honor Down, Honor All Around
We place the value of Heaven (John 3:16) on you because you bear the image of Christ. (Genesis 1:27, 1 Peter 2:17, Romans 12:20)
Absolute Truth = Complete Freedom
We believe the Bible from cover to cover. The greatest counsel you will ever receive is from the Word of God and being in His presence daily. (2 Timothy 2:25, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, John 8:31-32)
Don’t Be a Stupid Steward
We manage Heaven’s resources for the Father’s business. The heart’s cry of a good steward is, “It will never be mine; it will always be Yours!” We give Him our Time, Talent, Treasure, and Tongue. (Matthew 6:21, Matthew 25:14-30, 2 Corinthians 9:7-8)
Excellence is a Reflection of Heaven
He gave us His best, so we give him ours. (1 Corinthians 10:31, Daniel 6:3, Philippians 4:8)
A House Divided Against Itself can not Stand
We choose to lean into intentional conversations because hard conversations lead to health. (Psalm 133:1-3)
We Don’t do Fake
– Real relationships bring real results.
– We don’t shy away form vulnerability or transparency in building authentic relationships. (2 Corinthians 1:12, 1 Corinthians 11:1, 2 Corinthians 12:9)
Daily Encounters With the Lord Matter
• We prioritize our health by submitting our mind (Romans 12:1-2), body (1 Corinthians 6:19), soul and spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:23) to the Lord.
• We honor the Sabbath. (Exodus 20:8)
• We come away before we come apart. (Mark 6:31 then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.” He said this because there were so many people coming and going that Jesus and His apostles didn’t even have time to eat.)
• Health produces health. (John 15:4, Deuteronomy 6:5, Matthew 22:37-39)
His Honor Over our Dignity
Our situation doesn’t dictate our praise, our praise dictates our situation. (Joshua 6:20, Psalm 33:3, Psalm 150:3-6)
Obedience is the Key to Life
We live by the nudge of the Holy Spirit and the power of God’s word. As He leads, we follow. (1 Samuel 15:22, John 14:23, Deuteronomy 5:33)
WE ARE A PRESENCE DRIVEN CHURCH
– Everything we do revolves around the Lord, Jesus Christ.
WE CHOOSE TO BE GENEROUS IN EVERYTHING
– Generosity doesn’t end with us.
WE CHOOSE BOLD, UNTAMED FAITH
– We don’t live by what we see or feel, we live by the Word of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:7) Expectation is the breeding ground for miracles.